Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top LG 47LX9500 47-inch 1080p 480Hz 3D Ready LED-Backlit HDTV With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $3,299.99


Features
  • Wireless 1080p Ready with USB adapter
  • TruMotion 480Hz
  • NetCast Entertainment Access: Netflix, Roxio CinemaNow, Yahoo Widgets, Vudu, and Pandora
  • THX certified display


3DJ76AM

Customer Review:

I've only had this TV for one day but it has been marvelous so far. I wasn't really in the market for a 3D set but I bought this for the great 2D picture. I think it may be the first 480hz refresh rate set out - at least at this screen size. It is amazingly thin and compact for a 47" screen. Set up involves attaching the included table-top stand - 8 screws total. I had no problems in setting up for HDMI inputs. I do not use the built in speaker since I'm running it through a home...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP