Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Magnavox 26MD311B/F7 26-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD TV (Black) With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $279.99


Features
  • Built in DVD player
  • High Powered output for great sound quality when playing video games and watching movies
  • Clear Pix Engine
  • Auto Volume leveling


83PBMU6

Customer Review:

Feels and looks like a cheap plastic toy, and I cannot stop it from casting everyone and everything in green or purple no matter how I adjust the picture. I played with it for an hour--tried calling ama on service which I discovered amounted to me pressing "call now" only to get robo-called and put on hold... Not a good purchase experience from Magnavox or ama on. Requested the return forms within 2 hours of opening it. Will buy electronics elsewhere.

I recieved ...


SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($250-$300)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP