Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Samsung PN50A760 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV with Red Touch of Color With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $1,599.99


Features
  • 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) pixel resolution
  • 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
  • InfoLink (RSS feeds of customizable stock quotes, weather and brief news articles)
  • NTSC/ATSC tuners with Clear QAM reception
  • Swivel stand


1H4Q3KE

Customer Review:

I was originally going to buy a Kuro 50 inch plasma after looking at all the online reviews from many different sites. The Samsung 650 was also ranked very high, but there were some small negatives about the tv (some glare issues primarily) that had me holding off for the Kuro. amaz n originally had the Kuro for about 2k, but I didn't pull the trigger quick enough, and then it went away, and I couldn't find it anywhere for under $2,500.

I wasn't sure if I was going to go...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP