Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest Samsung PN50C7000 50-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (Black) With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,999.99


Features
  • Exceeds ENERGY STAR standard
  • Crystal Full HD Engine with Cinema Smooth
  • 1080p Full HD resolution
  • Touch of Color
  • 3D Experience, BD Wise
  • Crystal Full HD Engine with Cinema Smooth?
  • Exceeds ENERGY STAR standard
  • Touch of Color?


36WT3YS

Customer Review:

I have been researching plasma televisions for the last few months in preparation for my first large TV purchase. It was a painstaking process that eventually lead me to purchase the Panasonic G25. Because I lived with that TV for about three weeks and have enjoyed the C7000 for the same amount of time, I am poised to compare the two.

What first must be addressed is why I chose to return the G25. Two words: floating blacks. This is not to be confused with the phenomeno...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP