Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best LG 60" Plasma 1080P TV - 60PN5300 With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price:


Features
  • LG 60" Plasma 1080P TV - 60PN5300


FQU9NM0

Customer Review:

I was in the market for a 55-60" HDTV. Since I have an XBox 360, Roku and a MacBook to occasionally connect, I was not interested in paying extra for a smart TV if I could avoid it, nor did I want 3D. Unfortunately, most TVs these days seem to come packaged with smart TV features, which are hit-or-miss in terms of functionality and ease of use. Also, there are a few cases where your preferred streaming service may not available for a line of televisions. For example, you currentl...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP