Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Haier 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (LE32F2220) With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $339.99


Features
  • RoHS compliant
  • Multiple A/V inputs, including 2 HDMI and 1 USB port
  • Music and photo file playback via USB port


7ZT45PK

Customer Review:

I got this TV on sale from mazon after extensive research. Said extensive research turned up virtually nothing. I couldn't find much information, reviews, anything on the TV, which made me really hesitant to complete the purchase. Pretty much everything I did find was positive, though, and it was discounted close to 50%, so I couldn't pass it up. Having the TV for about a month now, I'd say that I'm satisfied with my purchase. I'm about at the lower end of the intermediate level as ...


SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($200-$250)...Haier 29-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (LE29F2320)...Toshiba 32L1350U 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV...VonHaus by Designer Habitat TV WALL MOUNT Fits All Models LCD, LED & Plasma TV - Samsung Sony Philips Toshiba - (17 - 37.5") - Super-Strength 165lbs load capacity with Tilt Mechanism...VideoSecu LED LCD TV Wall Mount for most 22"-47" LCD, LED & Plasma Televisions and some models up to 55" inches - up to 88 lb VESA 400x400 mm with Full Motion Swivel Articulating Arm, 20 in Extension and Post-installation Leveling System, for Monitor Flat Panel Screen, Bonus 10 ft HDMI cable and Magnetic Bubble Leveler WP5...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP