Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Philips 39PFL2708/F7 39-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $419.99


Features
  • Full 1080p HD display, with a 1920x1080p resolution
  • SRS TruSurround XT sound performance for unmatched audio
  • Seamless connectivity with 3 HDMI inputs and Easylink
  • USB for fantastic multimedia playback
  • Energy Star rated for low power consumption


BG5C48Y

Customer Review:

Since there is no real review for this TV here, I'll give it a go.

Picture is great right out of the box in my opinion. I didnt have to adjust any really at all. Just set it in game mode, plugged it into my computer and ran with it.

Sound is pretty much standard to me, but I'm not an audiophile. It isn't blowing me away cause its amazing but it is not bad at all.

I was also leery about ordering a tv online with the shipping, so I overnighted it. It wa...


SquareTrade 5-Year TV Protection Plan ($300-$350)...Replacement AC Power Cord for Apple MC556LL/B 85W MagSafe Power Adapter for 15- and 17-inch MacBook Pro...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP