Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New LG 55LE7300 55" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,499.00


Features
  • Edge-lit LED HDTV


44OFNVY

Customer Review:

Great looking tv but the image is not as sharp as I expected. Also blurs a bit with fast movement. Tried every setting on the picture settings but could not achieve a better picture. When I go to my brother's house and look at his samsung LED tv it's amazing how awesome the picture is when compared to mine. It's like my tv is not even HD when I compare the two TVs. Also not fond of the inputs for the cables on the back of the tv being perpendicular rather than parallel which doesn't ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP