Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Panasonic PT-53WX53 53-Inch Widescreen HD-Ready Projection TV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $1,799.99


Features
  • 53-inch widescreen projection television with 1080i/480p resolution; 49.1 x 51.4 x 25 inches (W x H x D)
  • DVI-HDTV input; 2-tuner PIP with 8-bit PIP image processing, PIP scaling, and multiformat PIP (HDTV compatible)
  • Progressive Cinema Scan (3:2 pulldown) provides faithful reproduction of film-based programs
  • Motion-adaptive 3D-Y/C digital comb filter enhances resolution by removing blurred edges between colors and reducing dot crawl
  • Digital velocity-modulated scanning improves the definition at picture edges


009YAHK

Customer Review:

I really like the TV. I like the way the picture looks, considering that I spent $1500, and not $5000. I've had my TV a few days, so I can't tell you how it holds up over time (I'll be back). This review is a "tell you what you may want to know from day one" as much as it is a review. I hope I can help prevent you from damaging your projection TV by telling things not mentioned in the manual.
An earlier review (different website) gave the TV one star out of five because he s...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP