Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot LG 42LB5D 42-inch 1080p LCD Flat Panel HDTV With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,494.05


Features
  • Display Technology: TFT active matrix Display Size: 42 inches Image
  • 2 speakers Height: 27 inches Width: 40.6 inches Depth: 3.5 inches


0QJ9Q5A

Customer Review:

I have been researching TV's for quite awhile trying to determine the best one for me. I have watched the technology continually improve and am amazed by the progress. I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase a television and was certain I was going to purchase a DLP set. I made one of my many trips to the local electronics store to do more comparisons of certain models I had picked out and had not even considered an LCD TV, let alone an LG television. I was walking along th...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP