Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Samsung LN26A330 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price: $549.99


Features
  • 720p HD Resolution
  • 5,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 2 HDMI Inputs
  • 8 ms response time, PC Input


1413EHK

Customer Review:

First let me say that I bought this tv for my bedroom. We had a cheaper LCD tv (Emerson) in our room, but it broke after 1 year and can not be repaired! So we have been searching for a few days and it was a toss between Samsung and Sony. We went with Samsung because the picture looked better. I am very pleased that we did. I love all the features and the picture quality. HD is awsome. Glad I spent the extra money for a "name brand" model.

My new monitor arrived toda...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP