Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung SPN4235 42-Inch Widescreen Plasma Flat-Panel HD-Ready TV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $4,199.99


Features
  • 42-inch widescreen high-definition plasma display with DVI input and 16:9 aspect ratio; 40.4 x 24.8 x 3.1 inches (W x H x D)
  • 852 x 480-pixel EDTV (480p) resolution; built-in image scaler accepts 720p and 1080i signals and scales them for 480p viewing
  • Extraordinary 1,200:1 contrast ratio, high 700 cd/m2 brightness
  • NTSC dual-tuner, split-screen PIP lets you watch two programs simultaneously
  • 10-watts-per-channel speaker outputs (for use with optional matching speakers, model PSM4230); subwoofer output for a direct sub hookup


008KIUX

Customer Review:

I was considering (having narrowed it to) a couple of different well known brands in the six thousand dollar price range. Having started out leaning towards the bigger name brands the service tech did a fine job trying to keep me in the higher priced models. I'm not sure who wore who out. As I read more about the different models I found them to be very similar in their offerings, however, I kept leaning towards not what the descriptions said, but where I felt it mattered most, in...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP