Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest Magnavox 19ME601B/F7 19-Inch 720p LCD TV With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $199.99


Features
  • LED Backlight High Definition LCD Display
  • Convenient Side Input Panel with HDMI
  • Stereo Speakers / 5 Band Equalizer / Auto Volume Leveling
  • USB for JPEG Playback
  • AV output: Headphone out


5450YTS

Customer Review:

This TV is a good size for my computer/office, since I like to watch the news and weather, etc. Was very easy to set up and looks nice. I am happy with all the features except the Format adjustment, and this is why I gave it four stars. Since I have another TV (different brand) in our family room, I find the format adjustment does not adjust as well as our family room TV. By this I mean I cannot move the picture up and down, and often the format leaves black bars no matter which ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP