Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Sharp LC32D59U 32-Inch 720p LCD TV, Black With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $349.99


Features
  • Sharp LC32D59U 32-Inch 720P CCFL LCD TV
  • High Brightness
  • 6 HD compatible inputs; PC Input
  • AQUOS LCD TV, PC Input
  • 6 HD compatiable inputs
  • 720P CCFL LCD TV


4NP3CXK

Customer Review:

I'm not a videophile nor an audiophile. This is my first hi-def tv, and I really like it. The only fault is that the speakers max volume is weak. It is great for most media, but I have to max out the volume for some things I stream on netflix.

It doesn't come with an HDMI cable, so if you're using the tv without an HDMI cable your first few days, the programmed color/brightness/contrast display settings will need some tweaking. With an HDMI cable, the pre-settings all look...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP