Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung LN32B530 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price: $699.00


Features
  • 32-inch high definition TV with 1080p resolution
  • Three HDMI inputs (rear), one Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) input, and one PC input (rear)
  • Improved picture with 60,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 6ms response time and Wide Color Enhancer 2 technology
  • Two 10W bottom speakers and SRS TruSurround HD for a rich surround-sound experience from two speakers
  • One-year parts and labor warranty


1U3Y8N6

Customer Review:

I've never owned a Samsung product, and have normally purchased Sony products. However, due to price increases by Sony, I decided to consider options. My satellite installer stated that Samsung & Sony were considered to be two of the highest rated HD t.v.'s.
I have nothing but highest praise for my Samsung! Extremely sharp color,focus, and excellent surround sound!
The only problem I had was the shipping company was two days late on the deliverey date.
JTB in NC
<...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP