Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New LG 47LD450 47-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $999.99


Features
  • Full HD 1080p Resolution
  • 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • Picture Wizard II
  • Smart Energy Savings
  • ISFccc Ready


3BID0KK

Customer Review:

I had been happy with the set. The picture quality is very good but not the best I've seen. I agree with other reviews it's a bit soft for my taste but it works well in the room it's in. I'm not a gamer or a big sports fan so I haven't noticed any pixel lag. It does a very good job with HD content.

I wanted a monitor not an Internet appliance because I expected it to last many years. It's hooked to an LG Blue Ray which is Internet capable and a TiVo.

It was...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP