Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy LG INFINIA 55LE8500 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz Full LED Slim LCD HDTV with Internet Applications With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $3,499.99


Features
  • INFINIA Series
  • Full LED Slim w/ Local Dimming
  • THX Certified Display
  • NetCast Entertainment Access (Wi-Fi Ready)
  • Wireless 1080p Ready


39RRBQC

Customer Review:

First, I just received my second set from -mazon today. The first set had an issue on the inside of the GLOSSY glass screen. I couldn't tell if it was a thread or a small crack in the screen. It obviously wasn't supposed to be there, and -mazon swapped it out for me. I'm on my first couple hours on the second set, but I haven't see the same issue with the second set yet. This does support a couple other reviewers suggesting quality control may be an issue with these sets. This ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP