Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Toshiba 65UL610U Cinema Series 65-Inch 1080p 480 Hz Local Dimming 3D LED-LCD HDTV with Net TV, Black With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $4,999.99


Features
  • Dynamic 3D TV, 480Hz
  • Fine Local Dimming
  • Quantum BLACK Panel
  • Net TV with Yahoo Widgets


4MFBHB0

Customer Review:

I was a bit worried because I had not found one of these TVs at any local retailer. But judging by the specs, I knew it was the one I wanted so I took a chance.

Well, it's been here two days and I am just awed. I mounted it on the wall with a new flat mounting system which I also bought to replace the previous one I had. The depth from the wall to the front of the TV, including the bracket and the spacers is one inch! When off, the TV looks like a piece of art. comple...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP