Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Coby LEDTV4026 40" Class 60Hz LED High-Definition TV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $799.99


Features
  • 1080P Resolution
  • Integrated Atsc/Ntsc/Qam Tuners
  • 3 Hdmi Inputs & Computer Monitor Connection
  • Digital Noise Reduction. Mountable TV.


4IZN3I4

Customer Review:

I bought this TV at Sears a few months ago for my bedroom, when they had it on sale for about 500 dollars. I thought at the time that 500 bucks (+tax) was a good deal on the relatively new LED technology, and the guy who worked there sold me on the fact that it takes about 1/4 the amount of electricity that my Vizio plasma uses. However, I later found that for a bit more, I can get quality name brands online, like the Panasonic that I recently bought and reviewed on am-zon.


DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M 6 feet...Coby LEDTV5536 55-Inch Widescreen 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP