Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung LN19B360 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price: $279.99


Features
  • 19-inch high definition TV with 720p resolution
  • One HDMI, one component, and one composite video input
  • Improved picture with 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 8ms response time and Wide Color Enhancer 2 technology
  • Two 3W bottom speakers and SRS TruSurround HD for a rich surround-sound experience from two speakers
  • One-year parts and labor warranty


1U3Y8L8

Customer Review:

I was tasked with getting a small TV to put in my parents' kitchen. After reading lots of online reviews and looking at some sets in local stores, I finally decided to take the leap with this unit even though there were complaints of sound quality and small viewing angles. I have several friends with larger Samsung LCDs and they all have been very satisfied, so I trusted the brand.

I'm rather glad I did. This TV now sits on a counter between the main kitchen and the dining...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP