Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest Toshiba 65L7300U 65-inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED HDTV with Built-in WiFi With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,699.99


Features
  • Clears can 240 Hz improves picture clarity for clearer fast-action video, movies, and sports
  • Energy-efficient LED backlight for vibrant HD picture quality with sharp contract for lifelike images
  • CineSpeed high-definition display with fast panel response
  • Advanced Toshiba CQ Engine creates Cinema Quality images
  • 1080p Full HD, the highest level of HD picture quality available today


BQJVWD8

Customer Review:

I've had this TV for a week now, and I can't get the smile off my face. The picture quality is among the best I've seen anywhere, in fact, I'd even go so far as saying it is outstanding. I've been shopping around for an LED/LCD TV for some time now, and had my heart set on a Samsung or Lg. Why? Because they're the ones you see advertized everywhere -- they're the big boys of the industry. But a really low sale price on this Toshiba made the 58L7300 an offer to good to refuse, and I'm...


SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($1750 - 2000)...Assurant 360 5-Year Television Protection Plan ($1500-$1750)...5-Year LCD-LED TV Plan ($1500-1750)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP