Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Toshiba 50L2300U 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black with gun metal trim) With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $999.99


Features
  • High Gloss Black with Metal Neck
  • Clearscan 120Hz
  • Audyssey Audio Technology
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI, USB, Composite, Component, PC, 3.5mm Audio
  • Outputs: Analog Audio Out, Digital Audio Out
  • Black with gun metal trim


BP54UL4

Customer Review:

I had ordered this TV and right after placing the order, I read the review that was written just before mine. I actually tried to cancel the TV based on that review, but it had already shipped. I'm glad that I couldn't cancel, because the truth is that it's a very nice HDTV.

Someone described this TV as flimsy and such. I disagree with that assessment. Sure, it's lightweight, but that's been the general trend with these TVs for years now. They're getting lighter, they...


SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($600-$700)...SquareTrade 5-Year TV Protection Plan ($600-$700)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP