Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Haier LE39D2380 39-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) With Low Price


Estimated Price: $579.99


Features
  • 1080p delivers the highest quality picture possible from a high-definition source
  • Integrated ATSC/NTSC/QAM Tuners
  • Multiple A/V inputs, including 2 HDMI and 1 Component
  • Music, photo and video file playback via USB port
  • Headphone jack and coaxial output and Full function remote control; Wall mountable (VESA compliant)


8005UIY

Customer Review:

Like many shoppers I was not familiar with the Haier brand. In my quest to fit the largest TV possible into my entertainment center I found that there are only a few 37" or 39" TV's. I tried a Best Buy Samsung 1st and found the picture to be horrible. That surprised me. The contrast was blow out and hyper saturated while the skin tones were never natural looking. Even with a tremendous amount of user defined picture settings it never looked "right". The speakers were even worse (no a...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP