Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Samsung T23A350 23-Inch Class LED HDTV/Monitor Combo (Black) With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $319.99


Features
  • 2 in 1: HDTV Monitor Combo
  • Breakthrough Picture Quality
  • Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Multitasking
  • 2 HDMI Inputs
  • USB Media Player


4TPTX0U

Customer Review:

My use of this unit is primarily as a TV in my guest bedroom. Second use is as a TV monitor for a guest that requires a larger screen than is provided by a net book. In both instances the TA350 performed well. The price that I purchased it was $249 at BJs. In this price range there was nothing comparable. I'm a Samsung fan so I found the set quite easy to put together right out of the box. The auto channel was easy to use and selected all available channels transmitted from my c...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP