Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best LG 50PK550 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,099.99


Features
  • 600Hz Max Sub Field Driving
  • Full HD 1080p Resolution
  • 3M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • TruSlim Frame
  • Picture Wizard II


37BQJPE

Customer Review:

I've had the LG 50PK550 and the LG BD570 for almost 2 weeks now and all I can say is WOW!
Over the past 7 years I've upgraded tv's 5 times with my firt being a panny plasma and then 3 lcd's 2 LG 1 Samsung and now the PK550 and none have ever impressed me half as much as this unit, it has great blacks(I think they rival panasonic's blacks) absolutely no motion blur or artifacts and the picture quality is the most vibrant and clear I've seen in a while...
I tested 4 movies ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP