Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Samsung LNS4041D 40-Inch LCD HDTV With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,599.99


Features
  • Powerful entry-level 40-inch LCD TV with integrated HDTV tuner; measures ww x hh x dd inches (WxHxD) with included stand
  • 3D Y/C digital comb filter for improved transition detail; picture-in-picture (PIP) capability
  • 1366 x 768-pixel resolution, 500 cd/m2 brightness, super-fast 8ms response time, 3000:1 contrast ratio, 178-degree viewing angle
  • Connections: 2 composite A/V (1 side), 2 S-Video (1 side), 1 component (Y/Pb/Pr), 2 HDMI, 2 RF, 1 USB, 1 RS232
  • Two stereo speakers, 10 watts apiece (20 watts total); SRS TruSurround XT virtual surround


0ELQTZA

Customer Review:

I have been looking at HDTV's a lot lately and finally came to the conclusion that I wanted an lcd. I thought that would make things a lot easier but there are so many choices. I started with a Westinginghouse 40" with a built-in dvd player. I didn't think it was too bad so I tried it out for about 25 days through my retailer's 30 day return policy. As I got down to the final days, I began doing some more research and found that the Samsung's were rated fairly high for performance. W...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP