Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Sony KDL40W600B 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $499.99


Features
  • Color, clarity & detail at their best w/X-Reality PRO
  • Lifelike movement with Motion flow XR 240
  • Loud, clear surround sound and dialogue w/Clear Audio+


HPMCO46

Customer Review:

I've only had my new Sony KDL-40W600B for a week now (I actually have the COSTCO version/same specs). This TV is an amazing value when you factor in that a Sony 40-Inch can be found for just $500. With LIMITED-APPS (listen carefully when I say LIMITED as Sony and amazo- are still at odds and there is no VUDU) and built-in Wi-Fi !

I was impressed with the build quality right out of the box. Sony has cut a few corners and yet enhanced so many others that this still exceed...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP