Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Sharp Aquos LC42D65U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,199.99


Features
  • 42" HDTV LCD-TV with Full HD 1080p resolution
  • 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 5 HDMI inputs
  • RS-232C Input for control


1E93J36

Customer Review:

I've had this for about a month. It works ok but since I have two other HDTVs at home so I got a good chance to compare (instead of just the giddiness of owning the first HDTV). The 6ms response time doesn't bother me as I don't think I can tell the difference between 6 ms and 4ms 9as.

The good:

Lower power consumption comparing to some other brands. Channel change is quick. You wouldn't know the importance of this unless you have one that's slow. Great men...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP