Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best NAXA Electronics NTD-1954 19-Inch LED HDTV with built-in DVD player With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $229.95


Features
  • Slim LED design
  • Built-in full function DVD player
  • High definition digital ATSC TV tuner
  • Built-in SD/MMC card slot
  • Built-in USB input


A6HORSS

Customer Review:

This will be mostly about power consumption as I have had tv for only a few days. It will get updated in the future if anything major happens.

I bought this for an old motorhome that I will be living in full time(offgrid). I really wanted a tv with low electrical consumption so I did not have to run generator all the time.

So first I looked at dc tv's with integrated dvd. Working directly off batteries will save me some power as to not need to run an inverter...


VideoSecu TV Wall Mount Articulating Arm Bracket for most 12"-24", some up to 27" with VESA 100/75mm LCD LED Flat Panel Screen TV and Monitor ML10B 1E9...Proscan 19-Inch LED HDTV with Built-In DVD Player...SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($175-$200)...ARB 10900013 Canvas Travel Bag for 50qt Fridge Freezer...Reliance Fold-To-Go Portable Toilet...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP