Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Sony Bravia M-Series KDL-32M4000 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $749.99


Features
  • 16:9 HD 720p Resolution (1366 x 768 ) LCD Panel
  • HDMI Input, HD Component Input, PC Input
  • ATSC /NTSC tuner with QAM


171UJTI

Customer Review:

I have had this television set since May 9th and am very pleased with it. Even I was able to set it up. I don't have the expertise to evaluate the technicalities, but I recognize an outstanding picture when I see it. I thought I had a defective set for a three day period (faces were "sun-burned and most everything was pink), but the problem turned out to be a defective cable from my cable provider. The size of the set isn't overpowering in my small room. For watching baseball ga...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP