Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $3,499.99


Features
  • Touch of Color? Design
  • 1080p Full HD resolution
  • 3D Experience
  • 4 HDMI (v1.4)
  • Crystal Full HD Engine with Cinema Smooth?


36WT43I

Customer Review:

I bought this TV for my husband as a father's day gift. So it was purchased about 3 months ago. Here is my full impression.

Picture
At the store:
When I was walking around in the store I saw this TV with Avatar going on it and right next to it was the equivalent non-3D Samsung in addition to all the other TVs. There is a huge difference in picture. The best way I could describe it is, it looks like a very high def documentary. What the sales guy said about that c...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP