Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top LG 26LD350 26-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $429.99


Features
  • High Definition Resolution
  • 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • Picture Wizard II
  • Smart Energy Savings
  • ISFccc Ready


39S7L3E

Customer Review:

I reviewed LCD 26 and 32in TVs for weeks looking at specs and design and I finally decided on the LG350 for our master bedroom. So far I'm very pleased with my selection. It came down to the Samsung 26" C450 and this one. For the money and options the LG was a better pick for sure. I must say the sound is by far best on this TV than any other LCD I looked at. The TV turns on quickly (2-3sec) some delay much longer. The blacks are black and the colors look great, even on standard def ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP