Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Samsung UN55D7900 55-Inch 1080p 240HZ 3D LED HDTV (Silver) [2011 MODEL] With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $3,399.99


Features
  • 3D glasses not included in box, must be purchased as optional accessory
  • Auto Motion Plus 240Hz with Clear Motion Rate
  • Full HD 1080p resolution
  • Samsung Smart TV
  • 3D


4OSJE1A

Customer Review:

Right off, here are my two big beefs with this TV.

First of all, the TV absolutely, positively will not remember network settings. Every time the TV goes off, it forgets my wireless network ID and password, and I get to start from scratch the next time I turn it back on. I've never seen that in a wireless device before. It's to the point where I get a little angry whenever I use the TV -- generally speaking, not a good sign for a product.

It's especially aggr...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP