Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest LG Electronics 55GA7900 55-Inch Cinema Screen Cinema 3D 1080p 240Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Google TV and Four Pairs of 3D Glasses With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,399.99


Features
  • LG GOOGLE TV. FREE CINEMA 3D GLASSES
  • 2.1 SPEAKER. TRUMOTION 240HZ
  • ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED
  • TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 49.1 x 27.9 x 1.3, Inches, TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 49.1 x 31.1 x 12.8 Inches


BBAFUOY

Customer Review:

First off, let me say I am not a "Google fan boy" as the fact that its made with Google products didn't really matter to me. My decision was concluded after widespread research of many TVs from different brands offering different products. I didn't buy it because it had Google stamped on it, so I am unbiased in my decision making. In my opinion, this was the best choice for my setup for my own reasons. Your needs may be different.

So I was torn apart from the 55GA6400 and ...


SquareTrade 5-Year TV Protection Plan ($1250-$1500)...SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($1250-$1500)...LG Electronics BP530 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi...LG BP730 4K Upscaling Smart 3D Blu-ray Player with Built-in Wi-Fi...LG NB3730A 47-Inch Sound Bar With Wireless Subwoofer, Bluetooth, Internet Applications...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP