Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Toshiba 47TL515U 47-Inch Natural 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Net TV, Black With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,399.99


Features
  • 1080p Full HD, the highest level of HD picture quality available today.
  • Built-in Wi-Fi
  • 3D capability Natural (Passive)
  • Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
  • Energy Saving TV. Vesa Wall mount Support: 200 x 200


4MFFD5Q

Customer Review:

I was a more than a little aprehensive about buying this TV since I did not find one review prior to purchasing. I had done a lot of research on Natural (passive)3D LED-LCD HDTV televisions. I even bought a subscription to consumer reports to gain more information. I read reviews on as many models that I could find that fit my criteria. I wanted a passive 3D system, I wanted a screen at least 46 inches and after researching I decided I needed at least a 240hz refresh rate to avoid th...


Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (6 Feet) - High-Speed Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard]...Toshiba BDX4150 3D Wifi-Ready Blu-ray Disc Player, Black...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP