Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Seiki 22" Class 720p 600~800:1 LED TV With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $149.95


Features
  • TV Type: LED
  • Screen Size Class: 22"
  • Vertical Resolution: 720p
  • Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 768
  • Screen Refresh Rate: 60Hz


C0XJ0S8

Customer Review:

I acquired this Seiki 22" SE222FS TV primarily as a monitor for a running the open source XBMC media center software. For that purpose, I am very happy with my purchase. My only complaint is that the on-board speakers, which are mounted in the back, are VERY sub-standard which is probably the reason this set is so cheap. The SE222FS comes with a number of separate audio and video inputs which are very useful for using with other computers and equipment. I used the HDMI port and can ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP