Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best LG 22LD350 22-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $329.99


Features
  • High Definition Resolution
  • 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • Picture Wizard II
  • Smart Energy Savings
  • ISFccc Ready


39S23DW

Customer Review:

After the Samsung 22" in my bedroom died a premature death, I decided to give LG a try since I'd heard great things about their products in general. The picture quality does not disappoint and is superb. It is far better than the Samsung it replaced, better than my Samsung 40" 1080p and nearly as good as my 1080p 46" Toshiba. Sound quality as with any flat panel TV I've owned isn't very good. Don't expect any bass response when watching anything with a good soundtrack. There are...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP