Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest Samsung PN51D8000 51-inch 1080p 3D Ready Plasma HDTV [2011 MODEL] With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,299.99


Features
  • It has 600Hz refresh rate
  • It exceeds ENERGY STAR standards
  • 600Hz Subfield Full HD Motion performance
  • Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio 25,000,000:1
  • Ultra Slim Touch of Color Design


4RTE5EC

Customer Review:

I've had this beast of a plasma for about a month now and I am truly still being blown away. Like other reviewers, I was on the fence about Panasonic versus Samsung. I also wanted something OVER 60 inches, and plasma was the way to go to keep costs reasonable. It was either a Panasonic VT65 or GT65 or the Samsung D8000 or D7000. I read countless point and counterpoint discussions on the AVForum site for months...And when I saw a great deal on this 64D8000 I jumped on it and am tot...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP