Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Samsung UN55D6050 55" 1080p 120Hz LED Edge Lit LCD HDTV With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,299.99


Features
  • Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio 5,000,000:1
  • Auto Motion Plus 240Hzwith Clear Motion Rate
  • Full HD 1080p resolution
  • Ultra Slim Touch of ColorTM Design
  • Exceeds ENERGY STAR standards
  • 50.6" x 29.9" x 1.2" (12.0" with stand)


4XKR592

Customer Review:

I purchased this tv at SAMS for 1400.00 and its totally awesome. I previously owned another SAMSUNG LCD (still in use) and a VIZIO LED. This TV beats them both in every aspect. I compared this tV at Best Buy (where it was selling for $200.00 more)and the color and clarity could not be mathched by any of the other brands that they had on display. I placed the TV in our upstairs TV room and connnected to my wireless N (cisco) with no problem. NETFLIX looks awesome when compared with my...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP