Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung LNT4069FX 40-inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,799.99


Features
  • HD-Grade 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) pixel resolution: High resolution pixel density with built-in image scaler to handle inputs from a variety of sources
  • Wide Color Enhancer optimizes a colors hue resulting in more natural colors
  • Auto Motion Plus 120Hz panel
  • 178 (H)/178 (V) viewing angle
  • 20,000:1 contrast ratio/550nit brighness


0WV47YW

Customer Review:

I received my 4069f about 10 days ago and just hooked it up after Direct TV installed my HD dish on this past Saturday. I have the Direct TV DVR and it came with an HDMI cable. I first noticed a problem when watching football. On a far shot when the ball is going through the air you see multiple balls. I then noticed trails when watching Law and Order. When someone turned their head you would see trailing. I called Samsung and they stated there is a known issue with this model ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP