Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest HISENSE F42K20EGB 42" LED 1080p 60Hz With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price:


Features
  • Hisense F42K20E 42" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV


9CBY10S

Customer Review:

When I bought this tv, I didn't have high expectations. I knew it would do the job because I'd read some other reviews saying that the only problem they had was a few dead pixels, but I was thoroughly surprised. I haven't seen a single dead pixel in the month I've had it. It's super thin (thinner than I expected), feels really solid, and has a great 1080p picture. I haven't had a single problem with it. The only tiny niggle I have is the sound is a little small and just sounds a litt...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP