Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Sony KDL-60LX900 60" Bravia 3D LED HDTV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $4,999.99


Features
  • Full HD 1080p resolution
  • Edge LED Backlit LCD display
  • Integrated Full HD 3D technology
  • Integrated Wi-Fi
  • BRAVIA Internet Widgets


391Q7MW

Customer Review:

I ordered the Sony XBR60LX900 60" 3D HDTV as soon as I became aware it would be available, as I was creating a new home theater, and I wanted this television to be the centerpiece of my new system. My television is mounted on a BDI Avion Series II 8937 Triple Wide Enclosed Cabinet, Black Stained Oak, and connected to the BDI Arena 9970 Flat Panel TV Mount. The rest of the system includes: NAD T785 (7 x 120W) A/V Surround Sound Receiver, Sony ES BDP-S5000 Blu-ray disc player, Sony S...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP