Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy LG 55LE5500 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,799.99


Features
  • LED Plus w/ Local Dimming
  • NetCast Entertainment Access (Wi-Fi Ready)
  • Wireless 1080p Ready
  • TruMotion 120Hz
  • Full HD 1080p Resolution


013UXS0

Customer Review:

I had been eyeing the LED market for a year in preparation to replace by HD Projection TV I bought back in 2003. Samsung was first on my list, but after some independent reviews (CNET, Consumer Reports), I decided to go with LG. This unit has all the bells and whistles at a competitive price point ($1,800 at the time of purchase) and the LG brand is gaining a good reputation.

I was concerned about damage during delivery after reading the only other post on amaz-n at the ti...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP