Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Westinghouse - 39" Class LED-1080p 120Hz Backlight Scanning HDTV-UW39T7HW With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price:


Features
  • 39" LED TV from Westinghouse offers a large viewing area
  • slim bezel design and dynamic 100,000:1 contrast ratio
  • Energy Star and meets Federal energy efficiency standards.


FJRQQW0

Customer Review:

Bought this on Black Friday for a smoking deal. Hooked it up the day I received it and it worked great right out of the box. Easily mounted to my Cheetah Mount that I purchased for it. The color out of the box seemed a bit off for my taste, but it wasn't too bad. After adjusting the color in the settings, it's a lot better. I also use it as a computer monitor and it seems fine but it doesn't look as good as it does when watching movies/TV (this is the only time I've ever used a TV as...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP