Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Haier 22-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV/DVD Combo (LEC22B1380) With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $299.99


Features
  • Integrated slot-loading DVD player
  • 1080p delivers the highest quality picture possible from a high-definition source
  • Edge-lit LED backlight with ultra-slim design
  • Music, photo and video file playback via USB port
  • Headphone jack and coaxial output and Full function remote control; Wall mountable (VESA compliant)


7BEGLTW

Customer Review:

I'm really sad to be returning this TV because the pictures is excellent, but somehow, Haier missed the boat big time on the audio of this TV. I am not exaggerating to say that I have a 25 year old GE clock radio that has better sound than this TV. I really love the picture, but it is so bad I have to return it. There is no RCA outs for the audio, so I had to try the available 3.5mm PC Jack. It works, but you get a loud pop when the TV goes on or off. Thus when you use this in a bedr...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP