Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest Seiki Digital SE60GY24 60-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (Black) With Low Price


Estimated Price: $999.00


Features
  • 1920 X 1080 resolution. 16:9 aspect ratio and 60Hz refresh rate
  • 350 cd/m2 Brightness
  • 3000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 176 degrees (H) x 176 degrees (V) Viewing angle
  • 4 ms response time


IQ57Y50

Customer Review:

I purchased the Seiki Model SE60GY24 TV because of the screen size and $499 clearance price at Sears. I'm using an antennae mounted on a tower. So I do have HD reception. The picture is fair, but not great, like our Samsung TVs. Also, the tuner is slow to respond when changing stations. I've found this is a problem on some cheaper TVs. Also, you cannot "look ahead" to view future TV programs using the info button. You can view the current program title and info. I guess that'...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP