Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Sharp Aquos LC52D85U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $1,699.99


Features
  • Full HD 1080p HDTV LCD-TV with 120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced
  • 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 5 HDMI inputs (v1.3 with Deep Color)
  • PC Input is sufficient
  • RS-232C Input for control


1E91OCO

Customer Review:

My new Sharp Aquos LC52D85U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV arrived in 4 days, and 3 days early from the Video & Audio Center, in perfect shape. The courier helped me unpack, set up and place this monster on its stand. Great service does not get any better than that. I first plugged in the HDMI connection to my RR HD-DVR and then the power plug, sat down & and struggled to find the HDMI connection I had used in the onscreen menu - there were so many inputs it was trial and error(didn't...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP