Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New LG 60PG60 60-Inch 1080p Plasma Frameless Edge HDTV With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price: $3,799.95


Features
  • Plasma HDTV features an unique frameless TV using single-layer glass technology for seemless viewing experience
  • 1080p Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080p with 3x HDMI v 1.3 digital inputs with swivel stand
  • THX display certification delivers exceptional image quality
  • Dual XD engine processors maximizes picture quality & fluid motion for 180hz effect
  • 1,000,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio (30,000:1 native)


19TVYMY

Customer Review:

I was originally considering a Panny 800u, but that's not due out til early fall and after reading about the CES award LG took and its stunning design elements, I decided to include it on my list.

My final decision came yesterday when a local sales manager called me to let me know he had gotten is 60PG60 shipment and was hanging his display unit. I asked him what he thought and he said, "OMG...you gotta come see this. I'm hanging it next to the Panny 750u for comparison"


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP