Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Samsung LN-S2338W 23" Wide HDTV Monitor with PC/DVD/TV Inputs With Low Price


Estimated Price:


Features
  • Built-in analog tuner (NTSC)
  • Bottom Built-in speakers
  • 1 HDMI Interface
  • VESA compatible
  • HD-grade 1280(H) x 720(V) pixel resolution


0G6300U

Customer Review:

I purchased this TV from Costco locally where I live and I have been happy with it so far. The TV is very similar to the Samsung LNS2351D but lacks the Integrated over the air HDTV Tuner, and has a lower contrast ratio. This was no big deal for me because I don't receive over the air HDTV broadcasts where I live anyway and 3000:1 contrast ratio is better than most high end LCD HDTV's today. I use this TV with my Dish Network ViP211 HDTV receiver and it looks fantastic. The sound is d...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP