Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest Philips 23PF5320 23-Inch Flat Panel Widescreen LCD TV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $799.99


Features
  • 23-inch LCD TV; measures 24.2 x 18.6 x 9.2 inches (WxHxD) with base
  • 1366 x 768-pixel resolution, 16 ms response time, 500 cd/m2 brightness rating, and 450:1 contrast ratio
  • 3D comb filter eliminates cross-color, cross-luminance and dot-crawl distortion
  • Inputs: 1 composite, 1 S-Video, 2 component, 1 DVI, 1 VGA, 1 RF
  • Two stereo speakers, 5 watts apiece (10 watts total)


0AD09IA

Customer Review:

I bought this TV primarily because it is lightweight which meant I could get a state of the art TV without having to pay more than twice the price of a cheaper analog tv for a piece of furniture sturdy enough for it to sit on. That being said, I already own a 17" Philips LCD TV that I use as a computer monitor/tv. I was confident I could expect the same quality when purchasing another Philips LCD TV and I was not disappointed. There are a few differences. For instance the 23" has...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP